Thursday, October 1, 2009

Microsoft shaking down Yahoo, your thoughts?

Software giant Microsoft is trying to shake down Yahoo in a combat like strategy to build up enough power to weaken the next global gian, Google. What are your thoughts?



I love Yahoo, but I use Google, and I use Microsoft products. Much like many other people, I feel as if when Microsoft does take over Yahoo it will depreciate all the good things about it. I think Yahoo has much potential, selling out to anyone would just be going backwards after all the time and technology spent in building it.



I think the net's giants are all trying to battle over who is more popular in terms of ads, searching and providing users with a unique experience, but what if Microsoft does take Yahoo? I think Google would still surpass Microsoft's plan to become "#1" much like they used to back in the Windows 05 days.



Eh, I guess I'm just bored and venting.



Your thoughts? comments? :)



Microsoft shaking down Yahoo, your thoughts?microsoft office



I'm sure soon Microsoft will be acquiring Yahoo. I'm really not sure what they would do after the acquisition though. I'm sure anybody that has a Yahoo mail account would be signing in with a .Net name..



I don't necessarily think it will depreciate it. If Microsoft does takeover Yahoo I hope they keep things in tact and work together to build new web technology.



Microsoft shaking down Yahoo, your thoughts?norton antivirus

No comments:

Post a Comment