Thursday, October 1, 2009

Microsoft Outlook 2003?

Hi there,



any could advise why my microsoft outlook 2003 takes longer time than usual to reply or forward an html email I receive. Before i uninstall and reinstall my windows XP professinal, version 2002, SP 2 and microsoft office 2003 (including microsoft outlook), my microsoft outlook 2003 had worked very well, and that it brought me to the new window very quickly when i click on 'send/receive' button to reply an email. Now it's quite and quite slow to receive new window when i click on send/receive or forward buttons to email. Note: this just happens with HTML emails I receive/reply. For plain text emails, It responds rather quick without any problem.



My computer use Intel(R) Pentium 4 CPU, 2.80 GHz, 2.8 GHz, 2.00 GB of RAM. I use Trend Micro internet security 2007 (home personal firewall, Description: Security for computers connected to the Internet through a home network, rather than directly; Security Level: Minimum; Network Environment: Best Available Connection;Use Proxy: Yes



Microsoft Outlook 2003?norton internet security 2008



Check Help %26gt; About MS Outlook %26gt; Disabled Items (make sure tehre are no items)



Then try going to Help %26gt; Detect and Repair and running the repair utility.



Last I would consider removing your Outlook profile and recreating it....... Start %26gt; Control Panel %26gt; Mail %26gt; Show Profiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment