Thursday, October 1, 2009

Microsoft Powerpoint says I need a password...? Is there any other way I can get make a powerpoint o

I have a laptop, Gateway, and it doesn't let me open Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2003, or Microsoft Word 2003 without a serial number. To type up documents I use Microsoft Works, but I don't think there is a powerpoint option on it. Is there a powerpoint option on Microsoft Works? How can I get to Microsoft PowerPoint? or any other powerpoint system? any q's/confusion ask me please



help MUCH appreciated



Microsoft Powerpoint says I need a password...? Is there any other way I can get make a powerpoint on my comp?nortin



Hi,



It seems that you already have the software installed, so just buy a copy and then type in the product key.



If you don't wish to purchase the Microsoft product then there is a free alternative made by Sun Microsystems. It's called OpenOffice (link in resources).



It's OK if you just need to make some basic presentations, but it does not support add-ins, visual basic programming, and other advanced features. The interface is old-fashioned, but it works and it's free. OpenOffice can open, work with, and save in Microsoft's file formats.



Considering that OpenOffice is free, you do get a lot of value.



-Jim Gordon



Microsoft Mac MVP



MVPs are independent and do not work for Microsoft



http://mvp.support.microsoft.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment